Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Demon Cat!

Last Friday, as I made my way through the day, I was over at Bob's house, visiting.  His cat, Oni, was curled up on top of the cat stand.  I had walked over and was petting Oni and took out my Blackberry to take a close up picture.  Just as I lined the shot up she yawned.  This is the result.  It looks like she is hissing and baring her fangs, but in reality, it was one of those giant cat yawns that they are so capable of.

I had a wonderful conversation with T.R. last night.  She and the Kitten Posse are winding up their Island Adventure this week.  It's be a great month for them and I've definitely been envious more than once.  Life has the capacity to take us on amazing journeys, if we let it, if we embrace them.

Work was pretty simple today, as we are in a sort of breathing spot while we re-plan and re-schedule the project we're working on.  I saw the first high level pass at the re-plan today and it was looking a lot more reasonable.  There are still a lot of details that need to be hammered out and I have a particular sensitive to dependencies, but all in all, it now is starting to look attainable.

This evening has been simple, iced coffee, seafood salad, cold tomato soup and "Warehouse 13" on the DVR. A pleasant way to move into the evening.

No comments: