Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Day in Pictures

The day went well - I've two picture sets for you viewing pleasure.

Official San Diego Comic Con 2011 Publications

These are six pictures of one of the official bags (there are several variations) and the official program and souvenir book. I spent part of the evening browsing through both of them, then had an excellent conversation with T.R., while dining on mushroom soup and hot wings.

Incidental Pictures from Wednesday in San Diego

This second set of pictures includes Janet's Montana Cafe in Alpine, some more pictures of the Town & Country resort, and a pair of pictures from the line to get our badges for the convention. Tony went down to the preview night but I skipped it - I was tuckered from standing in line and wanted to make sure I moved on a smooth pace through the weekend and didn't burn out on the first couple of days.

So, tonight, I am going to get a good night sleep - and tomorrow will be the first official day of San Diego Comic Con 2011 for me.

No comments: