Friday, July 22, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Yesterday I went to one of the panels I was looking forward to, which was the panel on the forthcoming (holiday season 2011) Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO. It looks gorgeous and it sounds like fun and though the panel was rich on visuals and people talking about how cool the game was - there really wasn't any details, nothing about the game play, nothing about controls or leveling, etc. So, so far, all I can say is "pretty but empty". I'm definitely interested, but I had been hoping for a little more detail.

For those of you will to much time on your hands, you can sign up at Old Republic dot com for September beta testing weekends. They said they will be adding thousands of people to the beta test and opening it up for weekend runs.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: