Friday, July 15, 2011

The First Day of Vacation - Lunch and Horrible Bosses

Well, today was the first official day of vacation. I did my best to move effortlessly through the day. I had a supremely lazy morning, and I met a pair of friends for lunch at the Sonoma Chicken Coop in Campbell.well, I met one friend of mine in Campbell, the other one got twisted around and went to the same restaurant but in the wrong city. I took the blame for that I had only known there was one and he knew of another and when we spoke of it we both assumed we were talking about the same place.still, I think what's important is that I needed to lunch and it was a good lunch.

After lunch we went out and saw the movie Horrible Bosses. I was a little reluctant to see it because I wasn't sure if it was actually going to be funny or not. I can report that it was pretty amusing and there were a couple laugh out loud minutes. So, I think I would recommend that you catch a matinee. Jennifer Aniston is of course very funny in the movie. She has always had a comedic gift. Her character in the movie is, well, slightly more than twisted. Which makes for some very funny scenes.

Now it's the early part of the evening, I'm sitting in the living room talking to my computer, having just had pizza for dinner. It was a Hawaiian pizza ham and pineapple and fairly good. I chased it with a glass of iced green tea. I don't really have a plan tonight mostly I've been thinking about minimalism. I'm going to wrap this entry here and save it. I actually started out to write about minimalism about the last run to minimalism but that I just update you on the day instead. Following this all right the article on minimalism.

No comments: