Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cosmos!



I have been eagerly anticipating the new Cosmos and it definitely did not disappoint!  I don't think I have been so excited to see a new television show in quite a while, certainly not the type of inner excitement that this show generated for me.  I loved the original Cosmos, it holds a near sacred place in the imagination of my youth.  So, I just hope that this one lives up to the other - and so far, I am pleased.

I also saw something fairly awesome today, and that was the IMAX 3D version of "300: Rise of an Empire" with the always amazing Eva Green.  It was definitely on par with the original 300.  The movie was owned by Eva Green, a very good performance.  I highly recommend it if you are inclined to see that type of movie. 



Outside of that, I had a pretty good day - it is the first day of daylight savings time, so it is nice to be sitting here and watching the slow fall of the sunset.  Beautiful.

No comments: