Friday, March 21, 2014

Wow.  It is hard to believe the last time I wrote was Monday.  I guess that is a sign that this week pretty much flew by.  I worked some long days, nothing crushing, just long. Today is my Friday off, but I started the day with a meeting, working my way through a technical problem that has been vexing the teams for a month. We may have found the solution today, so one of the vendors is off to implement a fix and then we'll do another set of testing.

I have an objective this weekend, but I do not know if I am going to be able to achieve it. I want to get through the whole apartment for a fierce bout of spring cleaning. I am going to follow up with a trip to the donation center and a trip or two to the dumpster.  I also need to go through my closet and get some clothes set aside for donation, since it is also about that time of year.

Other than that, I am looking forward to the weekend. There are not any new movies out that I want to see, but I have several old movies on the DVR that I am looking forward to. I think I will watch them as I am cleaning. One of the things I have been running into, which is a side effect from working too many hours, is that when the evening comes along and I get home, basically, I am low energy and just want to ease into the evening.  I have been successful at that.

No comments: