Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Slide Into The Evening

Well, judging from the lack of entries, I would say that it was a full week.  I logged five ten to twelve hour days in a row, so it was definitely full.  I made some progress at work on my projects and on my other responsibilities, so that was good.  I still have a ways to go, but that is to be expected.

Today was a pretty good day.  I stayed up late last night reading, but woke at about the normal time.  Breakfast at the Hickory Pit with Tony, then we drifted off and met Don to see "The Grand Budapest Hotel" by Wes Anderson at the CineArtes Theatre in Santana Row.  It was an excellent movie - whimsical, surreal, and funny.  I highly recommend it if you are into those sorts of films.

 
 
After the movie we have a nice lunch at Thea Mediterranean. I had a Greek Salad and a bowl of the soup of the day.  Excellent, as usual.  From there, we took a wandering walk through Santana Row, enjoying the scenery, enjoying the sun. Home afterwards for an easy nap, then up in the evening for a dinner of vegetable soup and an episode of Vikings.
 
 
 
I have to say that, all in all, it has been a nice day.  I am enjoying the slide into the evening.

No comments: