Monday, March 17, 2014

Easy Days Are Important

So, tonight, I started to come here to write an entry three times - and each time I got sidetracked by something in the apartment.  First, it was dishes. Then, it was my work phone.  Finally, it was my stack of email. Now, in this moment, I seem to have cleared all of the distractions.

It was a decent day for a Monday - I was basically in a meeting from 7:00 in the morning until 1:00 in the afternoon.  Then, I spent a little time working email.  A good day, made some good progress, and on the calendar tomorrow looks like a better day as well.

I really don't have much to say today, since it was an ordinary day.  I am going to settle into the evening, do some incidental things around the apartment, maybe take a hot bath, and then read myself to sleep.  Easy days are important, especially in this world where we spent so much time running as fast as we can.

No comments: