Monday, July 22, 2013

An Easy Morning

I was sound asleep by about eight thirty last night, slept pretty much the whole night through, and woke in the early hours of the morning.  I had a great little call with T.R., then splashed through the shower and started the morning catching up on the news from my Kindle Fire. Then, I watched a couple of Game of Thrones parody videos from YouTube, having followed a link down the rabbit hole. Now, I am savoring my cup of coffee and waiting for Tony to get out of the shower so we can head out and get some breakfast. My plan today, if I have a plan, is to take it as easy as possible.  After four days of the convention, there comes a day of just doing nothing.  We'll probably do some incidental wandering and then catch a movie and have a nice relaxing dinner somewhere.

No comments: