Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Back At The Desk

I’ve taken a pause here at work.  Today is the second day back.  Yesterday was completely consumed with two crisis events and several hundred email.  I managed to plow through a lot of email, leaving me with less than 100 to try and get through today. I ran an urgent report and then completed an urgent project related task all in the course of a twelve hour work day.  Today should be a gentler day, work wise.  I have one official meeting and I plan on spending the rest of the day wrestling my way through the ninety odd email I have left over from when I was on vacation.

I slept pretty well last night. I woke up once or twice due to outside noise and then finally woke up for good at about 4:30 AM.  A shower, a shave, breakfast, meditation, a phone call with TR and here I am, back at the desk.

 

 

No comments: