Monday, August 27, 2012

A Mostly Ordinary Monday

As Monday's go it was a pretty good one.  The meeting schedule was light at work and I spent most of the day doing a focuses review of some system changes.  There was a moment during the afternoon when we figured out we were working off the wrong version of the requirements document, but only minor differences were present.  It will necessitate a bit of rework tomorrow when I compare any change items on the subsequent document.  Process control has been a real challenge in this project.

Don and I went up to Black Angus for lunch and I had an excellent rib-eye (their monthly special).  Dinner was a simple salad, followed by a nap and a hot bath. I've been moody lately, so I've been slipping into bed earlier than usual or just spending time staring at the wall and contemplating. I contemplated overlong in the tub tonight and the water turned cool, which is always a thrill in its own right.



I've decided to wind out the evening watching the Rooney Mara and Daniel Craig version of "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo".  I enjoy it for what it is, but it doesn't hold a candle to the original. Noomi Rapace owned the character of Lisbeth Salander. However, that doesn't really detract from the American version which is also an excellent - if different movie.  So, a little of Lisbeth, perhaps a bit of work related writing, and then an early night of reading. I've got a heavy meeting schedule tomorrow and a couple of objectives that I would like to get nailed down, so I might do a spot of work tonight.  Then again, I may not.

No comments: