Friday, August 10, 2012

Salt and Pizza



It's been an easy kind of day.  I slept in until about 7:00 AM, then had a telephone conversation with my step-dad, then met Tony for breakfast at Goodies II, then popped out and got a car wash, then, finally, stopped at Target and picked up a towel and a pack of underwear.  From there, I came home, finished reading "Earth Unaware", took a short nap, talked to my mother, napped again, a bit longer, and then woke up a short while ago.  I called in a pizza order and I've settled in with a stack of magazines and the movie "Salt" on DVR.  So, the afternoon is going to be an afternoon of Salt and Pizza.  My thoughts today, though lazy, have been thoughts of transformation and transition, in part inspired by my other favorite TR, T.R.  It's been a good day so far and I am looking forward to a quiet evening.

No comments: