Friday, August 17, 2012

Lunch at the Del Monte

A quiet evening here.  I had a great lunch at the Del Monte Restaurant on Murphy in Sunnyvale - the pictured chicken parmigiana in the entry below.  I've been there to lunch twice and both times the food was outstanding. I spent most of the day at work doing deep research, which provided me with some insights that I will be able to fold into the project I am working on.  I will do some additional deep research this weekend as well.

T.R. is back in Charleston, having traveled most of the day, so I am excited for her.  Her relocation to Charleston is the culmination of a long dream, a dream she has had as long as I've known her, so that is just pretty cool.

I spent the evening watching four episodes of the third season of Deadwood and I will probably finish it off over the weekend.  I also made sure that all the patches and updates were applied to my laptop, so that was a pretty time consuming processing.  In a short while I am going to slip off to bed and wind the night down reading some more of "Odd Apocalypse".  All in all it was a good Friday. I'm looking forward to the weekend.

No comments: