Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dreams of Water

My trend toward dreaming of water continued last night. I dreamed that I was walking along a seedy waterfront when someone threw a man, wrapped and tied in a canvas sheet, over the side of a tramp freighter.

The water was only about fifteen feet deep, so I was able to dive in and swim to the bottom and rescue him. From there, we stole a jet ski and went zooming through the harbor, weaving in and out of boats, ships, and other obstacles, until we reached another ship across the bay.

I dropped him off and then headed into the shore, where I beached the jet ski and woke up. I wonder what my trend toward dreams of water and rescuing people from the water means on a psychological level, since it is a persistent theme.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: