Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday and HBO's Deadwood

Today the Kitten Posse went to the Spa on the Island, which pretty much consumed my imagination.  It was a good day at work - nice, quiet, easy, productive.  Don and I had lunch at Black Angus in Milpitas, then I wandered home a little early.

I'd ordered a pair of cross-trainers through Amazon, since none of the local stores had my size (11 Wide) in the brand of New Balance cross-trainers that I wanted.  They arrived today and they fit well. I tried them on and spent most of the evening walking around in them to test them out.



For the last couple of weeks I've been wanting to re-watch an HBO classic - "Deadwood".  I started this afternoon and am working my way through the first three DVD's this evening.  That is an excellent series.  We'll see if I can get all the way through the set this weekend - or perhaps Season 1 this weekend and Season 2 the next.

I am looking forward to the weekend, hoping it is going to be slow and easy, like this evening is.

No comments: