Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pleasantly Ordinary

It has been a quiet morning so far.  I woke up about 5:30 AM, then lingered in bed for a while reading. When I rolled out, I splashed my way through the morning shower, then made the bed, then loaded up a load of laundry for the day.  (I actually haven't decided if I am going to go it yet, but I thought I would throw it in the car in case the mood strikes me.)  I sent a few morning texts, to T.R. and to a brother and a sister. From there, I settled in an cleaned the desktop area of my laptop and organized some of the bookmarks in my browser. I was getting loaded down with sites I rarely went too, so I created a set of sub-folders and nestled them away. A bowl of Special K and a hot cup of coffee have been my constant companions so far.  I am supposed to meet Bob and Tony for breakfast in about an hour and then, maybe, I will pop out and catch a movie, or head over and do some laundry, or both.  I need to stop by the grocery store today to stock up on some of the basics.  Well, in a nutshell, that has been my morning. Nothing exciting. Pleasantly ordinary.

No comments: